Thanks for your interest in signing up for 48in48! Before you sign up below please take a moment to learn about eligibility and what a 48in48 event is like.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
Sites will be built and launched during a 48-hour event between June 2nd - 4th.
- Established 501c3, not-for-profit, non-government organization
- Organization must serve local community
- Organization has an annual operating budget $3,000,000 or less.
- Organization has at least one permanent staff who knows how to navigate the internet.
- Organization can demonstrate how the project will make a significant and sustainable impact in increasing access to services across communities served.
- Currently registered within the state where the event is being held.
- Organization's overall mission is non-proselytizing, not overtly religious or political.
- Website needed is 15 pages (48in48 will format and support 15 pages)
What to expect if you participate
- A team of volunteers will spend a weekend building a website for your nonprofit.
- You will spend an equal amount of time preparing, planning, writing content and gathering information.
- Nonprofit should be aware that new site will go live as-is at the end of the 48in48 event. The site will go live on the 48in48 platform at that time with 30 days of free support. Minor content changes can be made post event by the nonprofit.
- After the event, you can keep your website on the 48in48sites platform to be managed by us for $60 per month, or you can keep your website files and stand up the site on a server or your choosing.
- Post-event website management is the nonprofit's responsibility. The nonprofit will receive training on how to manage the website to make basic changes to content, forms, etc. Support for your site should be targeted to the functionality or technical issues.
If you meet the participation requirements and understand and agree to what participating will entail, please fill out the form below to be considered for 48in48.